How would you handle employees who are either too shy or scared because you’re the manager?
Here are some of the items Pam & David shared:
- recognize that they may be just naturally quiet
- work to build their trust
- encourage them to participate in conversations
- remind them they are an expert on their topic
- build an environment where they can feel safe in sharing their opinions
- open communication > do regular meetings where they can participate in the conversation
Listen to this episode and learn how Pam & David deal with it.
To know more about Great Work Online’s services, visit their website at https://greatworkonline.com
Like and follow them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GreatWorkOnline/
Connect with Pam on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/pammonteith/
Connect with David on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidjmonteith/