The 4th of July has come and gone.
Travel plans for an extended holiday are shelved indefinitely because you can’t let go of the endless and urgent tasks to run your business.
It has never occurred to you to get help because you think it would eat up your profit and there are trust issues.
Here are some Virtual Assistant (VA) facts that can help business owners overcome the fear of delegating, find reasonably priced VA services and have the freedom and time to scale up the business instead of spending too much time doing tedious tasks:
- Skilled, professional and trustworthy VAs can be outsourced 24/7 from anywhere around the world to provide business owners with reliable, quality and efficient services at an affordable cost.
- VAs can save you time and money. They work while you are asleep at no added costs on overtime, employee benefits or equipment.
- Your very own VA can help you with things you hate doing, things you can’t do yourself or things you shouldn’t be doing at all.
Outsourcing can help you get the ideal virtual assistant who can assume principal tasks for business owners such as General Administrative Support, Content Writing, SEO and Social Media Marketing, Web Development, and Audio and Video Work.
From as low as USD 5 per hour, you can get a virtual assistant to provide services such as:
- Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Reception duties such as answering calls, leaving voicemails, checking messages, email handling and managing customer inquiries
- Calendar, update and send reminders on appointment entries
- Handle cloud file storage for easy access
- Build and update database for email marketing
- Prepare Billing Invoices to clients and handle bank transactions
- Handle and finalize travel or venue related bookings, itineraries and schedules
- Create and present regular sales, deliverables and task reports
- Author, proofread and edit documents and office presentations
- Convert data to graphs or pie charts for presentations
- Create survey forms for customer feedback
- Handle personal and social tasks like sending gifts, flowers, invites, greeting cards and personal notes
- Create article, blog posts and reply to comments
- Author press releases, newsletters and product briefs
- Create a landing page, conduct keyword research and develop SEO marketing strategy to increase ranking
- Create, monitor, update and optimize social media platform content and strategy
- Actively engage in forums, message boards and blogs to optimize visibility
- Regularly monitor and report on Google analytics and site traffic
- Design visually appealing graphics to post in high traffic social media platforms relevant to business
- Conduct regular social media audit on traffic and engagements and revise strategy as needed including competitive monitoring
- Regularly engage with audience by sharing tips, acknowledging client patronage and conducting social media contests or challenges to increase audience engagement
- Create WordPress websites and provide coding and provide technical support like plugins, web applications, programming languages, payment gateways, handling compatibility and data security issues, etc.
- Launch affiliate marketing plugins and programs
- Video recording and editing
- Uploading video files to YouTube, Daily Motion and Vimeo
That’s just 25 out of more than a 100 or more tasks, that a virtual assistant or a remote team can be hired do to help entrepreneurs grow their business at affordable and cost-effective rates.
If you are ready to hire a virtual assistant anytime soon, then this is the perfect time to start making your Thanksgiving travel plans.
Check out Great Work Online, where you can outsource efficient and trustworthy Virtual Assistants.
Great Work Online, helping you build your online dream team.
A team you can trust. https://greatworkonline.com/